- First of its kind on the market, an "One Size Fits All" Network TAP that is capable of tapping both copper & fiber Ethernet links from 100Mb/s up to 10Gb/s.
- Two inline network ports and two monitor ports are SFP+/SFP slots that support both fiber and copper SFP+/SFP transceiver modules with Ethernet data rates from 100Mb/s to 10Gb/s.
- Eliminate the optical split ratio issue when it is used as an optical TAP
- Zero packet delay.
- Industrial operating temperature range from -25°C to 85°C
- Built-in a small metal case of a cigarette pack size.
- Patent pending.
Dualcomm patent-pending ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP is an amazing invention that will surely be loved by many IT professionals who need a "One Size Fits All" Network TAP to capture data traffic of either copper or fiber link at data rates from 100Mb/s to 10Gb/s.
ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP provides two inline network ports and two monitor ports that are SFP+/SFP slots, each of which can accept a copper or fiber SFP/SFP+ transceiver module.
Each of the two monitor ports outputs a copy of inline data traffic in one direction so that ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP will not drop any packets no matter how busy the data traffic is.
ETAP-XG doesn't introduce any packet delay, it can be used in a real-time industrial network.
When ETAP-XG is used as an optical TAP, there is no need to specify the optical split ratio as many other optical TAPs on the market do. Also, the two monitor ports can be configured as two copper RJ45 ports.
ETAP-XG is also designed to operate under an extended temperature range from -25°C to 85°C for various industrial environments.
SFP+/SFP modules* are also available that are qualified to work with ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP.
1) Fiber SFPs are usually compatible with ETAP-XG.
2) 10G copper SFPs are usually compatible with ETAP-XG.
3) ETAP-XG may not work with some gigabit copper SFPs that are 1000Base-T only. It is recommended to use tri-speed 10/100/1000Base-T copper SFPs with ETAP-XG.
10G Network TAP (SFP+/SFP modules not included)