- World's smallest Ethernet PoE-over-Coax Adapter Kit.
- Enable transmission of both Ethernet data and PoE power over a coaxial cable
- Compatible with 10/100Base-T Ethernet (100Mbps or 10Mbps)
- DECA-200 kit supports standard 802.3af (PoE) and 802.3at (PoE+)
- DECA-200V24 kit supports proprietary passive 24V PoE
- Transmission distance up to 600 feet (RG59) / 800ft (RG6)
- Plug & Play and no power is required.
- Small size: 3.1” x 1.0” x 0.9”
- Lightweight: 1.0 oz
- This product is covered by US Patent No. 9960810
Dualcomm's patent-granted DECA-200 Ethernet PoE-over-Coax Adapter Kit is used to enable transmission of both full-duplex 10/100Base-T Ethernet packets and inline power PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) over a 75-ohm coax cable. It is a first of its kind in the industry which includes two adapters (DECA-200A and DECA-200B), one adapter for connecting a Powered Device (PD) such as an IP camera at one end of a coax cable and the other adapter for connecting to a Power Source Equipment (PSE) such as a PoE enabled Ethernet switch at the other end of the coax cable.
Either DECA-200A or DECA-200B can be used to connect to a PD. For connecting to a PSE, DECA-200A should be used with a PSE of “Mode A” as defined in the PoE standards 802.3af/at, and DECA-200B should be used with a PSE of “Mode B”.
The DECA-200 PoE-over-Coax Adapter Kit provides a very cost-effective way to migrate an analog video surveillance system to an IP camera video system by utilizing previously installed coax cabling. It allows you to replace analog cameras by IP cameras at your own pace as each DECA-200 PoE-over-Coax Adapter Kit can be installed independently.
A special kit DECA-200V24 is available for use with the proprietary passive 24V PoE system which includes two DECA-200B adapters.
|DECA-200||PoE-over-Coax Adapter Kit for standard 802.3af/802.3at PoE|
|DECA-200V24||Passive 24V PoE-over-Coax Adapter Kit for passive 24V PoE|