- Network TAP for use with a 10/100/1000Base-T link
- Reliable and high performance. Tested with maximum in-line cable length (200m) at full 1Gbps data throughput with no single packet loss
- Capable of being powered from a computer's USB port with a built-in inrush current limiting circuit to prevent the computer from possible damages or disturbances by the instantaneous current surge
- Compatible with PoE with PoE power pass-through between two inline ports
- Solidly constructed with metal case. Probably the smallest portable GbE Network Tap available on the market
- Replacement for Dualcomm DCGS-2005 and DCGS-2005L network TAPs
Dualcomm ETAP-2003 is a Network TAP for use with a 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet link. ETAP-2003 is solidly constructed with a metal case and is probably the smallest in size of all the GbE Network Taps available on the market.
ETAP-2003 can be powered from a computer's USB port with a built-in inrush current limiting circuit to prevent the computer from possible damages or disturbances by an instantaneous current surge.
ETAP-2003 is compatible with "Power over Ethernet" (PoE) so that deployment of an ETAP-2003 Network Tap would not block the end-to-end flow of PoE inline power, which is a very useful feature for monitoring or capturing data traffic of a PoE Ethernet link.
As a network monitoring and troubleshooting instrument, ETAP-2003 is highly reliable with consistent performance. It has been tested with the maximum in-line cable length of 200 meters at a full 1Gbps data throughput with no single packet loss.
All these make ETAP-2003 an ideal portable network traffic sniffing device for monitoring and troubleshooting data traffic in a 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet network.
|ETAP-2003||10/100/1000Base-T Network TAP|
|ETAP-2003R||Same as ETAP-2003 except that the monitor port doesn't block ingress traffic|